Joint Mathematics Meetings SPECTRA Special Sessions
Current as of Sunday, October 1, 2023 03:32:32
2024 Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM 2024)
- Moscone North/South, Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA USA
- January 3-6, 2024 (Wednesday - Saturday)
- Meeting #1192
Associate Secretary for the AMS Scientific Program:
Michelle Ann Manes, American Institute of Mathematics email@example.com
NOTE: The following material has been posted without being proofread in order to provide you with the most current information.
If you are volunteering to speak in a Special Session, you should send your abstract as early as possible via the abstract submission form found at http://jointmathematicsmeetings.org/meetings/abstracts/abstract.pl?type=jmm.
Links to abstracts will be available approximately two weeks (for sectional meetings) to six weeks (for national meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- Spectra Special Session on Research by LGBTQ+ Mathematicians (Code: SPECTSS1A)
- Devavrat Dabke, Princeton University
- Joseph Nakao, Swarthmore College
- Michael A. Hill, UCLA