Joint Mathematics Meetings SPECTRA Special Sessions
Current as of Monday, January 9, 2023 02:32:59
2023 Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM 2023)
- John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center, Boston Marriott Hotel, and Boston Sheraton Hotel, Boston, MA USA
- January 4-7, 2023 (Wednesday - Saturday)
- Meeting #1183
Associate Secretary for the AMS Scientific Program:
Steven H. Weintraub, Lehigh University email@example.com
NOTE: The following material has been posted without being proofread in order to provide you with the most current information.
If you are volunteering to speak in a Special Session, you should send your abstract as early as possible via the abstract submission form found at http://jointmathematicsmeetings.org/meetings/abstracts/abstract.pl?type=jmm.
Links to abstracts will be available approximately two weeks (for sectional meetings) to six weeks (for national meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- Spectra Special Session on Research by LGBTQ+ Mathematicians I (Code: SPECTSS1A)
- Juliette Emmy Bruce, University of California, Berkeley
- Christopher Goff, University of the Pacific
- Rebecca R.G., George Mason University