Joint Mathematics Meetings COMAP Special Sessions
Current as of Monday, January 9, 2023 02:32:59
2023 Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM 2023)
- John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center, Boston Marriott Hotel, and Boston Sheraton Hotel, Boston, MA USA
- January 4-7, 2023 (Wednesday - Saturday)
- Meeting #1183
Associate Secretary for the AMS Scientific Program:
Steven H. Weintraub, Lehigh University firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The following material has been posted without being proofread in order to provide you with the most current information.
If you are volunteering to speak in a Special Session, you should send your abstract as early as possible via the abstract submission form found at http://jointmathematicsmeetings.org/meetings/abstracts/abstract.pl?type=jmm.
Links to abstracts will be available approximately two weeks (for sectional meetings) to six weeks (for national meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
Consortium for Mathematics and its Applications Special Sessions
COMAP Special Session on COMAP’s Modeling Contests: Engaging Students and Faculty in Mathematical Modeling, I(Code: COMAPSS1A)
- Amanda I. Beecher, Ramapo College of New Jersey
- Steve Horton, US Military Academy (Emeritus)
- Kayla Blyman, Saint Martin's University