Joint Mathematics Meetings ASL Special Sessions
Current as of Thursday, December 1, 2022 02:33:11
2023 Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM 2023)
- John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center, Boston Marriott Hotel, and Boston Sheraton Hotel, Boston, MA USA
- January 4-7, 2023 (Wednesday - Saturday)
- Meeting #1183
Associate Secretary for the AMS Scientific Program:
Steve Weintraub, Lehigh University firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The following material has been posted without being proofread in order to provide you with the most current information.
If you are volunteering to speak in a Special Session, you should send your abstract as early as possible via the abstract submission form found at http://jointmathematicsmeetings.org/meetings/abstracts/abstract.pl?type=jmm.
Links to abstracts will be available approximately two weeks (for sectional meetings) to six weeks (for national meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
Association for Symbolic Logic Special Sessions
ASL Special Session on Model-theoretic and "Higher Infinite" Methods in Descriptive Set Theory and Related Areas(Code: ASLSS1A)
- Rehana Patel, AIMS-Senegal
- Alexander Kechris, California Institute of Technology
- Alejandro Poveda, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Assaf Shani, Harvard University
ASL Special Session on Tame Geometry and Applications to Analysis(Code: ASLSS2A)
- Alexi Block Gorman, McMaster University
- Elliot Kaplan, McMaster University
- Daniel Miller, Emporia State University