JMM 2024 Mobile App
The JMM 2024 Mobile App is now available for download on iOS® and AndroidTM devices. There is no charge for this app and it is provided by the AMS for your convenience and to make your meeting experience as productive and enjoyable as possible.
Note that this app is available to the general public. The AMS does not use any personal data entered into the app for any purpose. Users are responsible for setting their privacy settings within the app appropriately.
Download the App
The app works on apple devices with iOS 14+ and Android devices running version 8+.
To download from your phone, go to the App Store and search for JMM or JMM 2024. Once, you find it, download it, and follow the instructions.
If you are looking at this page on your phone, you can also download the app using the following links:
Start Using the App
A simple username (usually your email address) and password must be created to give you the functionality to access your schedule across devices. It also gives you the ability to chat with fellow participants.
Once the app has downloaded, click on Sign in. The instructions say "If you are a first-time user, please press Sign Up to create your standard App account. If you have already created your account, please enter your email address and press Sign In. If you do not wish to Sign In, press Continue as Guest.".
Put the Meeting Directly into Your Hands
- Build your Personal Schedule. See the tile for “Personal Schedule” on the first screen. There are two ways to add an event to your personal schedule: 1) As you browse through the program, look for the small calendar icon with a plus sign on the right-hand side of the gray header bar. Touching this will add the talk or session to your schedule. 2) If you open an event, you will see a button at the bottom of the screen that says “Add to my schedule”. This enables you to add to your schedule as well.
- View your Personal Schedule. You can view your personal schedule in two ways: 1) "Agenda" shows your schedule in calendar format. 2) "Sessions" shows the actual talks you have selected from the main schedule. You can add custom appointments to the Agenda. If you use the corner menu in the Agenda, you can export your schedule to the calendar on your device, if you give the app access to your calendar. You can highlight your favorite exhibitors in the list under the “Exhibit” tile, and they will appear under "Favorite Exhibitors".
- Viwe Program - Chronological. Touching this icon opens the program by day and time. Note that both individual talks and full sessions are listed. If you look near the bottom of the screen, you will see a small blue square with white lines in it. This is the shortcut to the filters. You can filter the program by date, MSC subject code (talks only), format (Special Session, Panel, etc.), and by starting time. The times are listed in military time from 6-7 (am) to 23-24 (11 pm to midnight). The filters can be combined but be aware that if you do multiple searches, you may have to redefine your filters. There are also shortcut filters available for “In my agenda”, events related to advocacy, and events related to DEI.
- View Program - Category. View the program by sponsoring organization and by popular session types. For example, “Invited Addresses” will show only the Invited Addresses, “AWM” will show only events on the AWM Program, etc. View the abstracts and speakers, see talks suitable for undergraduates, see sessions related to advocacy, and see talks related to DEI.
- View Exhibits. This will give you detailed information about the exhibits.
- View List of Participants. As people sign into the app, they will appear on the list of participants.
- View My Profile. Set up your personal profile under “My Profile.” You can also upload a picture.
Get Real-Time Updates and Changes to the Program
Changes to the online program are made within an hour of receipt. The app, in turn, updates within twenty (20) minutes. You can also check for updates from the menu located in the top right-hand corner of your screen. Look for “Check for App Updates”. Updates happen automatically each day.
Have a question? Click on the "Need Help" button. Got a question for Meetings? Send us an email.