Joint Mathematics Meetings NSF Special Sessions
Current as of Monday, January 9, 2023 02:32:59
- Inquiries: email@example.com
2023 Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM 2023)
- John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center, Boston Marriott Hotel, and Boston Sheraton Hotel, Boston, MA USA
- January 4-7, 2023 (Wednesday - Saturday)
- Meeting #1183
Associate Secretary for the AMS Scientific Program:
Steven H. Weintraub, Lehigh University firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The following material has been posted without being proofread in order to provide you with the most current information.
If you are volunteering to speak in a Special Session, you should send your abstract as early as possible via the abstract submission form found at http://jointmathematicsmeetings.org/meetings/abstracts/abstract.pl?type=jmm.
Links to abstracts will be available approximately two weeks (for sectional meetings) to six weeks (for national meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
National Science Foundation Special Sessions
- NSF Session on Outcomes and Innovations from NSF Undergraduate Education Programs in the Mathematical Sciences (Code: NSFSS1A)
- Michael Ferrara, Division of Undergraduate Education, National Science Foundation
- Mindy Capaldi, Division of Undergraduate Education, National Science Foundation
- John R. Haddock, National Science Foundation
- Elise Nicole Lockwood, Division of Undergraduate Education, National Science Foundation
- Lee L. Zia, National Science Foundation