Joint Mathematics Meetings AIM Special Sessions
Current as of Monday, January 9, 2023 02:32:59
2023 Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM 2023)
- John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center, Boston Marriott Hotel, and Boston Sheraton Hotel, Boston, MA USA
- January 4-7, 2023 (Wednesday - Saturday)
- Meeting #1183
Associate Secretary for the AMS Scientific Program:
Steven H. Weintraub, Lehigh University firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The following material has been posted without being proofread in order to provide you with the most current information.
If you are volunteering to speak in a Special Session, you should send your abstract as early as possible via the abstract submission form found at http://jointmathematicsmeetings.org/meetings/abstracts/abstract.pl?type=jmm.
Links to abstracts will be available approximately two weeks (for sectional meetings) to six weeks (for national meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
American Institute of Mathematics Special Sessions
AIM Special Session on Automorphic Forms and Special Cycles, I(Code: AIMSS1A)
- Tonghai Yang, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Stephen S. Kudla, University of Toronto
- Jan Hendrik Bruinier, Technical University of Darmstadt
AIM Special Session on Little School Dynamics: Cool Dynamics Research by Researchers at PUIs, I(Code: AIMSS2A)
- Kimberly Ayers, California State University, San Marcos
- Ami Radunskaya, Pomona College
- Han Li, Wesleyan University
- David M. McClendon, Ferris State University
- Andrew Parrish, Eastern Illinois University