Constructing a Search
- Enter search criteria in one or more of the search fields:
- For first name, last name, email, institution and institution city, type criteria into the blank boxes.
- For all other fields select criteria from the pulldown menus or checkboxes.
- After entering the search criteria, click on the Search CML button.
- Clear the form and enter a new search by clicking on the Reset button.
Entering Search Criteria
- CML searches are not case-sensitive.
- Search criteria entered in multiple fields is treated as a Boolean AND.
- Searches on Last name, First name, Institution, and City are
automatically wild carded.
Example: Entering prov in the City field will retrieve all records with the letters “prov” anywhere in the city.
Example 2: Entering U Mich in the institution field will retrieve all records matching "U* Mich*" in the intitution.
- Searches on City, State, and Country will retrieve all records that match either the member city, state, country or the member employer’s city, state, country.
- Results are in groups of 12 per page. If more than 12 are returned, use the navigate menu to move through the results.
- Search results are displayed alphabetically by last name, first name. Each result displays the information for each organization to which they belong.
Updating your CML Listing
- To update your CML information click the Update my record button on the appropriate organization listing.
- Fields with labels are required.
- You MUST check the “I’m not a robot” checkbox before submitting your changes. This help us ensure that submissions are legitimate.
- You have the option to send the update to the individual organization or to all the organizations to which you are a member (if applicable) by clicking the appropriate button on the screen.
- Confirmation email will be sent to all email addresses on record (old and new) and to the appropriate organizations.
- Please note that processing of your AMS information may take up to three business days and processing for other organizations may take up to several weeks.
The CML administered by the AMS and is intended for personal use. Use of the CML in the preparation of mailing lists is expressly prohibited. For information concerning the availability of mailing lists for purposes consonant with the aims and functions of the mathematics societies, contact AMS Customer Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-321-4267, or 401-455-4000.
For questions regarding the CML contact email@example.com.